2018 Reservation Policy
2018 reservations must be paid for at the time of making them. You MUST make your reservations by SATURDAY night 9 p.m. to be guaranteed the same site. All sites will be open and available for rental on Sunday.
- RIVER SITES WILL BE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM
on ALL WEEKENDS IN 2018
The weekends of June 1st and Aug 24th 2018 a 2 night reservation will be taken
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights you can reserve 2 nights
- ALL campsites with electric on or off river are $40 per night
- Check in– we only take cash or credit cards. We guarantee sites are ready at 4 p.m. there may be a possibility of sites being ready by 2 p.m.
- IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 2 P.M. You will be CHARGED $20. An advance reservation must be made for this We need time to clean & mow campsites, maintenance in park, etc.
- Check out is NOON
- Camping Prices are based on 2 people/1 camping unit (a camping unit is one tent or one RV) Additional people over the age of 10 can be paid for upon arrival.
- Squirt guns, hoses and harassing canoers! If anyone in your group
harasses people in the river you will be asked to leave the campground with
NO REFUND and NO return. Please consider this your warning! No
exceptions! If you take squirt guns when you go canoeing just know that when you land onto Smith property put them away. This includes your children!
- Guests must be registered before going to your campsite. Please make sure your guests know BEFORE they arrive that they will PAY a guest fee of $10 per adult and $5 per child 11-17 years old to visit you.
- CANCELLATION –If you need to cancel a reservation that you have made
payment on, you will have the opportunity to rebook at that time of cancellation for a different date within the same calendar year, IF the cancellation is made 7 days prior to your arrival you can reschedule! If you require a check written refund there is a $10 processing fee. Any cancellation made LESS than 7 days prior to arrival you will forfeit your first night’s stay.
- Weather is NOT a cancellable reason.
- WAITLIST POLICY –You want a river site but they are all full for the weekend that you want to come. If you take an off-river site we will put you on the waitlist for a river site. Paid Off river sites have precedent over any waitlist. If all sites are full we will put you on a wait list for first available.
- Wait list is done BY EMAIL ONLY firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cabins – do not forget we have cabins available for your non-camping friends and family. They book up early and fast so make your plans early.
- LANDING –our store/office we have pizza, wings, breakfast pizza, biscuits and gravy to order! Order when you check in and we will deliver to your campsite. After your yummy dinner, we Soft serve ice cream with 25+ assorted
flavors. Sundaes, shakes, slushies, coolers, crazy shakes!
We know you have many camping choices, THANK YOU for making us yours!!!