Campsites – $40 per night 2 people 1 camping unit (1 tent or 1 RV)
additional people in that tent or RV are 10 and under free, 11-17 yrs. – $5 per child per night,
additional adults $10 per night. Additional people over the age of 10 can be paid for upon arrival.
Visitors – $10 per adult, 11-17 yrs. $5 per child, 10 and under free per day
Group River Primitive – $120 per night –4 tents 8 people
Cabin 1 – Sleeps 10 – $300 per night plus 10% tax – 2-night minimum
Cabin 2 – Sleeps 2 – $175 per night plus 10% tax – 2-night minimum
Cabin 3 – Sleeps 3 – $175 per night plus 10% tax – 2-night minimum
- RIVER SITES WILL BE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM –Thurs*Fri*Sat or Fri*Sat*Sun
on ALL WEEKENDS between Memorial Weekend and Labor Day weekend
- Except the first weekend after Memorial Weekend or the weekend before Labor Day a 2-night reservation can be made
- 2-night reservations can be made for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- OFF RIVER sites can be reserved for a 2-night stay
- Check in– we only take cash or credit cards. We guarantee sites are ready at 4 p.m. There may be a possibility of sites being ready by 2 p.m.
- IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 2 P.M. You will be CHARGED $20
- Check out is NOON
10 P.M. – 8 A.M. – Radio’s OFF – If you radio can be heard on the next campsite DURING THE DAY, it is TOO LOUD. Please respect that the other campers are here to enjoy themselves, which does not include your radio.
Guests must be registered BEFORE going to your campsite. Please make sure your guests know BEFORE they are they ARRIVE they will PAY a guest fee regardless of how long they are staying.
Place your trash bag at the end of your site by the road and We will pick it up. LAST PICK UP AT 8 P.M.
Complete list of rules and regulations are listed on our website
- Squirt guns, hoses and harassing canoers! If anyone in your group harasses people in the river you will be asked to leave the campground with NO REFUND and NO return. Please consider this your warning! No exceptions! If you take squirt guns when you go canoeing just know that when you land onto Smith property put them away. This includes your children!
- CANCELLATION –If you need to cancel a reservation that you have made payment on, IF the cancellation is made 14 days prior to your arrival you can reschedule! There is a $10 processing.
- Any cancellation made LESS than 14 days prior to arrival you will forfeit your first night’s stay.
- Weather is NOT a cancellable reason.
- WAITLIST POLICY –You want a river site but they are all full for the weekend that you want to come. If you take an off-river site we will put you on the waitlist for a river site. Paid, off river sites have precedent over any waitlist. If all sites are full we will put you on a waitlist for first available. Waitlist is done BY EMAIL ONLY firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cabins – we have cabins available for your non-camping friends and family. They book up early and fast so make your plans early. 2-night minimum to reserve a cabin.
- To re-reserve for the following year check in on Thursday must re-reserve by Friday night at 9. Check in on Friday must re-reserve by Saturday night at 9.
The Landing Hours
Memorial Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
Sun – Wed 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs-Sat 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Off season – posted
Smith’s Pleasant Valley Family Campground Inc.
16325 Co Rd 23
Loudonville OH 44842