YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT FINALIZED until payment is processed and final confirmation is sent.
The first night’s stay is required plus a booking fee for payment. We require a credit card number and payment to be processed. If you do not provide a credit card number when booking online your “pending reservation” will be deleted.
River sites 1-60 are a 3-night minimum on the weekends
from Memorial Day – Labor Day Thurs, Fri, Sat or Fri, Sat, Sun
BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY or AFTER LABOR DAY RIVER SITES are a 2-night minimum
OFF River sites 61-134 are a 2-night minimum
- Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day) CABINS and OFF RIVER SITES are a 3-night minimum
- Primitive is first come first served – no reservations accepted
- We do not take a reservation for a 1-night stay. If you show up and we have sites available, you can stay for one night.
- Online booking will be required from October 15- April 15
SITES NUMBERS CAN BE MOVED BY THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT
Our campsites are 40’ wide grass sites with 20*30*50-amp electric hook up. There is no sewer, we do have a dump station. A picnic table and fire ring are on each site. Tents or RV’s can be on any electric site.
To re-reserve for the following year you must re-reserve by Saturday night at 8 p.m.
- Water is shared by every 2-3 sites. You may hook a hose to the water spigot but must share with your neighbor bring a splitter!
- Weekly Rate – Pay for 5 nights get the 6th night FREE!
- PETS – are allowed on campsites and are no charge. Pets are $25 per pet in the Cabins (maximum of 2) They must be kept on a short leash and kept quiet. Pets are not allowed to be left alone anytime during the night or day.
- WAITLIST POLICY –You want a river site, but they are all full for the weekend that you want to come. If you take an off-river site, we will put you on the waitlist for a river site. Paid, off river sites have precedent over any waitlist. If all sites are full we will put you on a wait list for first available. Wait list is done BY EMAIL ONLY firstname.lastname@example.org
All cabins are a 2-night minimum to reserve. Pets are $25 per pet to stay in the cabin. Cabins are non smoking. No tents allowed near cabins. Tents must be on campsites with an adult in each tent. Cabins are on the campground property and NOT on the river
Campsites – have a $10 processing fee. We require a 14-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cancellation. Booking fee is nonrefundable
Cabins have a $25 processing fee. We require a 30-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cancellation. Booking fee is nonrefundable
Weather is NOT a cancellable reason.
Please make sure you understand our CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE you make your reservation.
QUIET TIME – is from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. There will be no check-ins during this time. Sounds carry farther at night. Please be considerate of others. Loud noise/music, etc. must be confined in your RV always. Loud or abusive language will not be tolerated. Eviction will result without any refunds.
DAY VISITORS for Campers or Cabins
All visitors must register upon arrival and leave campground by 10pm.
Visitor Pass must be displayed while on the campground property.
$10 per Adult per night
$5 per child 11-17 per night
No charge for children 10 and under
Online booking will be required from October 15- April 15 You can email questions but reservations must be made through the online booking system.