Select the cabin or campsite of your choice through our online reservation system (a map is included in the reservation system). YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT FINALIZED until payment is processed and final confirmation is sent.
The first night’s stay is required plus a booking fee (non refundable) for payment. We require a credit card number and payment to be processed. If you do not provide a credit card number when booking online your “pending reservation” will be deleted.
RIVER SITES 1-60 are a 3-night minimum on the weekends from Memorial Day – Labor Day Thurs, Fri, Sat or Fri, Sat, Sun
BEFORE Memorial Day or AFTER Labor Day - RIVER SITES are a 2-night minimum
OFF-River sites 61-134 are a 2-night minimum except Holiday Weekends
2-night reservations can be made for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights
Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day) Cabins and OFF-River sites are a 3-night minimum
Weekly Rate – Pay for 5 nights get the 6th night FREE!
Off River Primitive is first come, first served – no reservations accepted
We do not take a reservation for a 1-night stay. If you show up and we have sites available, you can stay for one night.
Online booking will be the only means of making reservations from October 15 - April 15. Book in person and save the booking fee.
PETS – are allowed on campsites and are no charge. Pets are $25 per pet in the Cabins (maximum of 2). They must be kept on a short leash and kept quiet. Pets are not allowed to be left alone anytime during the night or day.
- Check in - we only take cash or credit cards. We guarantee sites are ready at 4 p.m. there may be a possibility of sites being ready by 2 p.m. IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 2 P.M. You will be CHARGED one half the daily rate of your campsite.
- To book one year in advance you MUST make your reservations by Saturday night 8 p.m. to be guaranteed the same site.
- Squirt guns, hoses and harassing canoers! If anyone in your group harasses people in the river you will be asked to leave the campground with NO REFUND and NO return. Please consider this your warning! No exceptions! If you take squirt guns when you go canoeing just know that when you land onto Smith property put them away. This includes your children!
- Camping Prices are based on 2 people/1 camping unit (a camping unit is one tent or one RV) Additional people over the age of 10 can be paid for upon arrival.
- Guests must be registered before going to your campsite. Please make sure your guests know BEFORE they arrive that they will PAY a guest fee of $10 per adult and $5 per child 11-17 years old to visit.
- Cancellation Campsites - have a $10 processing fee. We require a 14-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cancellation. Booking fee is nonrefundable Cabins have a $25 processing fee. We require a 30-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cabin cancellation. Booking fee is nonrefundable
- Weather is NOT a cancellable reason. Please make sure you understand our CANCELLATION POLICY
- WAITLIST POLICY -You want a river site but they are all full for the weekend that you want to come. If you take an off-river site we will put you on the waitlist for a river site. Paid Off river sites have precedence over any waitlist. If all sites are full we will put you on a waitlist for first available. The wait list is done BY EMAIL ONLY email@example.com
- Cabins - do not forget we have cabins available for your non-camping friends and family. They book up early and fast so make your plans early.
- CANOEING - We work with 2 different liveries. Mohican Adventures and Loudonville Canoe Livery. They come in picking you up and then you land back here at the campground. No driving is necessary on Wally Road. Check at the Landing for times and pricing.
- LANDING - our store/office we have pizza, wings, breakfast pizza, biscuits and gravy to order! Order when you check in and we will deliver to your campsite. After your yummy dinner, we offer a Soft serve ice cream with one of our 25+ different flavours. Sundaes, shakes, slushies, coolers, crazy shakes!
- Directions: Using GPS to navigate using our physical address may result with travel on back roads that RV's do not belong. Please use the directions on our website.
SITES’ NUMBERS CAN BE MOVED BY THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT
All cabins are a 2-night minimum to reserve. Pets are $25 per pet to stay in the cabin. Cabins are non smoking. No tents allowed near cabins. Tents must be on campsites with an adult in each tent. Cabins are on the campground property and NOT on the river
Campsites – have a $10 processing fee. We require a 14-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cancellation. Booking fee is nonrefundable
Cabins have a $25 processing fee. We require a 30-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cancellation. Booking fee is nonrefundable
Weather is NOT a cancellable reason.
Please make sure you understand our CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE you make your reservation.