Welcome to Smith’s Pleasant Valley Campground
We look forward to having your family stay with us this year. If you have ANY changes, please EMAIL us immediately so we can get a new confirmation to you.
Please read the following information below and our COVID 19 Policy page
Select the cabin or campsite of your choice through our online reservation system (a map is included in the reservation system). YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT FINALIZED until payment is processed and final confirmation is sent. The first night’s stay is required plus a booking fee (nonrefundable) for payment. We require a credit card number and payment to be processed. If you do not provide a credit card number when booking online your “pending reservation” will be deleted.
Check-In: 4:00 - 8:00 pm (early check prior to 2 pm is 1/2 daily rate) Call for early availability
Check Out: Noon
- Check in - we only take cash or credit cards. We guarantee sites are ready at 4 p.m. there may be a possibility of sites being ready by 2 p.m. IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 2 P.M. You will be CHARGED one half the daily rate of your campsite.
- To book one year in advance you MUST make your reservations by Saturday night 8 p.m. to be guaranteed the same site in person.
- Squirt guns, hoses and harassing canoers! If anyone in your group harasses people in the river you will be asked to leave the campground with NO REFUND and NO return. Please consider this your warning! No exceptions! If you take squirt guns when you go canoeing just know that when you land onto Smith property put them away. This includes your children!
- CABINS All cabins are a 2-night minimum to reserve. Pets are $25 per pet to stay in the cabin. Cabins are nonsmoking. No tents allowed near cabins. Tents must be on campsites with an adult in each tent. Cabins are on the campground property and NOT on the river
- GUESTS must be registered before going to your campsite. Please make sure your guests know BEFORE they arrive that they will PAY a guest fee of $10 per adult and $5 per child 11-17 years old to visit.
- CANCELLATION Campsites - have a $10 processing fee. We require a 14-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cancellation. Less than 14 days all monies paid are nonrefundable. Booking fee is nonrefundable Cabins have a $25 processing fee. We require a 30-day emailed notice prior to the reservation for cabin cancellation. Booking fee is nonrefundable
- WEATHER is NOT a cancellable reason. Please make sure you understand our CANCELLATION POLICY
- WAIT LIST POLICY –You want a river site, but they are all full for the weekend that you want to come. If you take an off-river site, we will put you on the wait list for a river site. Paid, off river sites have precedent over any wait list. If all sites are full, we will put you on a wait list for first available. Wait list is done BY EMAIL ONLY firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAMPING PRICING is based on Pricing 2 adults/2 kids 17 & under and 1 camping unit (a camping unit is one tent or one RV). – Additional - $10 per adult and $5 per child 11-17 years old to visit.
- RIVER CAMPSITES 1-60 are a 3-night minimum on the weekends from
Memorial Day– Labor Day Thurs, Fri, Sat or Fri, Sat, Sun
BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY or AFTER LABOR DAY RIVER SITES are a 2-night minimum
OFF River sites 61-134 are a 2-night minimum
Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day) CABINS and OFF RIVER SITES are a 3-night minimum
SITES NUMBERS CAN BE MOVED BY THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT
We do not take a reservation for a 1-night stay. If you show up and we have sites available, you can stay for one night.
Online booking will be required for any reservation not made in person
Our campsites are 40’ wide grass sites with 20*30*50-amp electric hook up. There is no sewer, we do have a dump station. A picnic table and fire ring are on each site. Tents or RV’s can be on any electric site.
Water is shared by every 2-3 sites. You may hook a hose to the water spigot but must share with your neighbor bring a splitter!
Weekly Rate - Pay for 5 nights get the 6th night FREE!
- PETS - are allowed on camp sites and are no charge. Pets are $25 per pet in the Cabins (maximum of 2) They must be kept on a short leash and kept quiet. Pets are not allowed to be left alone anytime during the night or day.
- CANOEING - We work with Mohican Adventures . They come in picking you up and then you land back here at the campground. No driving is necessary on Wally Road. Check at the Landing for times and pricing.
- LANDING - our store/office we have pizza, wings, breakfast pizza! Order when you check in and we will deliver to your campsite. After your yummy dinner, we offer a Soft serve ice cream with one of our 25+ different flavors. Sundaes, shakes, slushies, coolers, crazy shakes!
- QUIET TIME - is from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. There will be no check-ins during this time. Sounds carry farther at night. Please be considerate of others. Loud noise/music, etc. must be confined in your RV always. Loud or abusive language will not be tolerated. Eviction will result without any refunds.
- Please make sure you understand our CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE you make your reservation.
- DIRECTIONS: Using GPS to navigate using our physical address may result with travel on back roads that RV's do not belong. In Loudonville take St Rt. 3 south to Co Rd 3175. Co Rd 3175 is directly across from Little Brown Inn on St Rt. 3. Turn left onto Co Rd 3175 Go 4 miles east on Co Rd 3175. The campground and cabins are down the 2nd driveway after the steel bridge. Co Rd 3175 is also known as Wally Rd. -There is a sign on ST RT 3 that says WALLY ROAD - Ohio's Largest Outdoor Recreation Area
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RELEASE AND RESPONSIBILITY OF USE
I am aware that a campground, cabin, and canoeing area is a natural habitat with many obvious and hidden dangers which make this a potentially hazardous activity. By signing this Acknowledgement, I am voluntarily participating in this activity with knowledge of the dangers involved and hereby agree to accept any and all risks to property damage, personal injury or death.
In consideration of my participation in these activities, I hereby release Smith’s Pleasant Valley Family Campground, Inc. and 3smiths, Inc, Ohio corporations, Amy and George Smith, Kim and Scott Smith, and any of its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, heirs, successors and assigns for any present and future claims, including negligence, for property damage, personal injury or death arising from my participating in these activities.
I understand that camping/cabins/canoeing involves certain obvious and hidden risks, including, but not limited to, travel to and from the properties, the existence of natural dangers consistent with other outdoor activities and the possible reckless conduct of other people. These risks also include but are not limited to death, severe injury or minor injury to body parts, sunburn, heat exposure, poison ivy, animal and insect bites, weather related incidences (flood, tornado, etc.), and water related activities including drowning, in the pool or river. I further understand that these activities that I participate in may be conducted at sites that are remote from available medical assistance, and nonetheless agree to proceed with such activities despite the possible absence of medical assistance. I also understand that any equipment provided for my protection may be inadequate in preventing severe injury.
I also understand that by signing this form I am accepting the responsibility for any damages that may occur during my rental. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE PROPERTY IS NOT LEFT IN THE CONDITION THAT IT WAS FOUND, I will be billed at the rate of at least one-night stay or more depending on the condition of the campsite or cabin. Misuse can occur from is but not limited to smoking in the cabin, loss of pillows, blankets, sheets, towels, pots, pans, dishes, kitchen ware, candle burning damage, garbage which includes food thrown outside, inside or on the ground, bottles or cans of any type burnt in the fire ring, misuse of Jacuzzi and furniture, defacing of the picnic tables. Nonpayment of billed additional charges will be submitted to the sheriff’s department and/or small claims court with all costs being assessed by the renter.
ANYONE FOUND ON THE PROPERTY NOT LISTED ON THE CHECK IN FORM WILL BE CONSIDERED TRESPASSING AND FURTHER ACTION WILL BE TAKEN
I have read this form and the other forms with the rule and regulations of use of this facility. I fully understand that by signing this form I am giving up my legal rights and/or remedies, which may be available to me.
If there is anything, we can do to assist you when planning your trip please let us know.
Smith's Pleasant Valley Campground & Cabins
16325 Co Rd 23 Loudonville OH 44842